Saturday, October 04, 2008

Someday we'll know.



FIRE!!!
Fire in the chimney!!...

Do you know what I want to do?
I want to have an Art Party at my house.
I want to do it in November, but I think I might have to do it in early December.
Definitely before Christmas.

What do you think about that!?

I just figure why can't I do this?
I have some stuff I wouldn't mind showing to people.

So this is the declaration,
I will work my job, be an active family member
AND have an Art Party by the first weekend of December.
Or else...

I got to go now, Truen is almost home and
I have to make some dinner.
If you know Truen, you know her temper is very short.

What I am trying to say is that I have reason to believe I
am being punched in the face while I am sleeping.
lvoahtwe

1 comment:

No dick heads please.