Saturday, October 04, 2008

Breakfast in cemetery.



I put the Burger down for a nap.
Then I made a bench.
Then, as I was routing the piece of wood for the bench,
I had an idea that maybe this was the worst thing
I could be doing because I could hurt myself
with the router. And who would be there to help me?

The Burger? Yeah right!!

So I finished what I was doing and then I vowed to never use the router again.

Ever.

Instead, I made a bowl of cereal and decided to hang out inside.
I only got another 30 minutes though and then he will start yelling for me.
I must be quick with my typing!!

I have to go to the store and get some new socks.
Socks for the family!
Socks for 3!

I also need to get a few groceries as well.
You know, staples and things like that.

What about you?
How are you?
Have you given any thought to walking across the country?
Do you think that it would be something that would be too dangerous to do with a baby?
What if the baby was wearing a helmet?
Also it would be spring.

Well now I have to go and accomplish a few more life goals before the Burger wakes.
SO I will talk to you later.
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.