Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You are the one that is being weird.



So did I tell you about the group show?
I was in a group show at a gallery called Exit Art.
It is over on 10th Avenue and 36th Street in Manhattan.
It was a good time.
I can't really go into specifics, so if you want to know more about it, I guess you should look on their website.

I am sorry, I just got a bad case of the Mondays.
I mean the blues.
Or something like that.

Maybe it is because Truen's parents left this afternoon, creating an awkward vacuum to come home to.
It could also be because I am worried that the lunch I got at the street stand was poisoned.
Or it could be that I m supposed to fly home to WI on Friday, and it is supposed to be snowing a bunch
and I am worrying myself into a panic that I will get stuck at an airport for my entire Holiday break.

It is a lot of all of those things and more that are creating my mood.
My bummed out mood.

But the Burger is good, he is crawling and pulling himself up on whatever his little claws can grip.
The Missus is also good despite her constant audible ear popping.
She got mad at me though for telling her how to cook dinner.
She threatened to never attempt another meal!

WELL, SAW-RRRY!

Now it is silent time to let that threat sink in a bit.
Just the scratching of her pen and popping of her ears vs. my timid typing.
I think she will win.

Be good, lovmthwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.