Monday, January 12, 2009

Flat.



This morning I got a flat tire.
damn.
DAMN!
That is what I said.

Then I walked my bike the rest of the way to work.
What? YOU would sit down and fix that shit?
Yeah Right!!!
I was already running late because I took a little extra time to get to know my son by
stuffing his face with some wheat and mango.

Mamma T likes to sing that song "Cats in the Cradle" to me.
It is funny because it isn't about a son and his mother, it is about a son and his father.
So it doesn't relate to her at all.
So when I am late from work,
Or I miss a birthday,
Or a bath or meal,
Or the big game,
She sings it to me and it honestly beings tears to my eyes.

Do you know that I love that guy more than anything!?
Of course I don't want to miss a single second!

It is a good burn though.
I think she just likes to see me cry.

Anyways,
lovamthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.