Friday, May 08, 2009

Honey. Moon.



I was looking at photos of people I used to know.
I don't think I like doing that.

I am supposed to be asleep, but I am awake.
I am not in bed.
I am not dreaming.
Last night I had a dream about a big grey whale.
Also I dreamed that I was falling down stairs, but they were very large stairs.
And the stairs were made out of grass.

Do you ever feel like people are missing out by not knowing you?
Yeah, all the time.

At what point are you supposed to say enough is enough and start treating yourself better?
How am I supposed to know?

Do you say things like "Word" ?
Oh word?
Word!
Like that?
I say that stuff as a goof.
I say it because the guys at work say it and I like the way it sounds not like I think I sound.
But I would never write it.
I would never mean it.
I can't pretend that it comes natural to me.

This woman I know, one of the first people I talked to when I got to NY?
I saw her again today, but she is moving to London.
So I guess I don't know when I will see her again, but I think it is pretty cool to move like that.
It was a big deal to move to NY, but I think I can do it again.
A big move.
Eventually I will have to probably.

Otherwise I might stay like this.

lovamthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.