Sunday, May 03, 2009

Digging in the dirt.



Haunted?
Luckily I am not haunted by much.
There are things that I think about, things I mull.
Does this count?
I have made it so far pretty good alright.
That is a thing my Dad says.
Pretty good alright.
Am I lucky?
I think a little bit yes and a little bit no.
Things happen.
That is what life is.
A lot of things happening.
Always.

You observe.
You react.
You remember.
You forget.

I was in the garage looking at the paper I just bought.
Having a stare down with the paper.
The paper was making me question too many things.
The paints in their cups.
Brushes in water.

But you know, I thought about how I am only alive for one time, and these moments in the garage are few and far between.
The hours I spend thinking about drawing far out weigh the hours I spend drawing.
No choice there really.
But the times I have to do what I want, those times are precious and valuable.

I suppose the same could be said for many other things, in many other instances.
Life is always happening.
Until it isn't.

I posted new drawings on my website.
You can see what I am talking about.
navajothunder
lovamtewh

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.