Friday, May 15, 2009

Keep your helpful ideas to yourself.



You know, it doesn't matter.
I am not really sure that you can help.
I want to be more like the man sitting on a mountain top.
Alone and in the wind.
Bearded.
Only opening my mouth when someone asks me to.

It is hard to keep your mouth shut when you live with someone.
You are always in each other's eye sight.
And then you are just a hop skip and a jump from talking to each other.
It is all down hill from that point on.
You are on borrowed time.

This is a photo of a piece I made.
It is four pieces of wood.
It hangs on a cleat.
It is not large, maybe 8"x13".
Do you want it?
Maybe we could trade.
I am open to all offers.

Take care, I have to wash a little person.
lovmathew

1 comment:

  1. do you accept buckaroos? i have 6 that i stole from your change jar.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.