Friday, July 03, 2009

Scruffy Knees.



As far as I can tell, this is a photo from almost exactly one year ago.
We went back to Wisconsin to visit the family, and I ate some cherries at my Mom's house.
The hair was not present, and I am sure it felt great.

This year we are in Brooklyn, home I guess you would call it.
Wisconsin is not feeling like home very much anymore.
There are rumblings, rumors of a move for many of the people that make that place home for both Myself and T.
And what with the situation in Door County, well, that isn't helping the odds of us ending up there again.
I don't want to rule out any more summers in the tent, but it doesn't look good.
Do you remember when we lived in the tent?
Wasn't that the best?

I got nothing else right now.
I have to take care of some fatherly duties.
lovmathwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.