Saturday, August 22, 2009

Horrible Tasting Ninja Pie.



Oh man, I have been failing lately.
I have only had the energy
the power
the drive
I have only been running on reserves for months now.
I am beat.

Chalk one up for Life, it has beaten me.

I am just kidding,
as in I am not really beaten yet.
But it is good to acknowledge that it is always a possibility.
Never underestimate your opponent.

Jim is here, he is visiting and I don't know what to do with him.
He is into MMA Fighting now, and so he showed me a bunch of
clips that made me kind of want to vomit, in a good way.
I can understand why people like it, I can even see embracing it as a fan.
But I don't think I will ever be a fan of the culture.
All the macho-ness of it is really unappealing to me.
Still, it is pretty impressive once you start to realize what you are seeing.

I have to go get a donut,
another small victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.