Saturday, December 05, 2009

A Day To Remember.



There are days when I don't know why but I wake up mad.
It is usually not being able to adjust to being awake.
It is often on the weekends, unfortunately.
I think it has something to do with feeling so anxious and lost at the same time.
No job to go to, just my wits to keep me alive for two days in a row.
I want to do so much!
Where to start!?
The timer is going!!!
FUUUUUCK!

Then today was cold and raining.
That doesn't help.
And also I had T-Dubs asking me all morning what were my plans for the day.
FUUUUUCK!!!

When I was little my Mom would say we could start over.
It was a good trick because it helped salvage what you could of the day and usually end up feeling better about your life.
But now it is 7:03 and I just feel like it is pointless to even try.
Besides I think that even though I was a good Dad today, I was probably a big butt head of a Hus.
So my only buddy right now just went to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day.
lovmathew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.