Sunday, December 06, 2009

Nano Puffs.



What do you do when the person you have chained yourself to for life is constantly reinventing themselves?
I guess all you can do is adapt as much as possible, as often as is necessary.
Just keep expanding the boundaries of what is acceptable and new, until it kills you.

Mama T had me convinced that as long as we were together I could forget about ever having dinner ready for me when I got home from my day.
The line was drawn, so I should just forget about it happening because it was not going to happen, EVER.
And then out of nowhere, dinner was served.
I could tell it was dinner because of the time of day.
Just like how with in the beginning there was primordial ooze, this dinner was just like that, but in a bowl.
A hot bowl of glop that was actually pretty good once I smeared it on some toast.
And from there, the dinners started to evolve and resemble what they were supposed to be!
Casserole! Soup!
This crazy lady actually made me a Goddamn Lasagna!
How did this happen?
Why did this happen, and why did it take so long?

Tonight she made me a salad. It is delicious, and nutritious.
But suddenly I taste a mushroom and I remember the pack of mushrooms I had been meaning to throw out.
Why did I not throw them out!? I am sure that they are fine, but I am also pretty sure that they were very close to reproducing in the refrigerator, if only it weren't so cold in there.
So now I play the waiting game, T ate them, so I am sure that I'll be fine.
Or maybe I will just start tripping balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.