Monday, March 29, 2010

Coyote!



I am building a thing in the yard.
Then I figured that I should build some more things in the yard.
So that is what I am doing.

I am going to be in a group show at the end of April.
It is at an old convent in William-s-burg.

Weird, the computer auto corrected my spelling, but that doesn't look like the correct way to spell Williamsburb.

My point is that I am in this show and I figured I would build everything for it outside.

Or at least a couple of things, if I am being honest with myself.

I just called my brother.

I ask if he is working.
He says yes he is working.
And then without me asking he follows it with:
"Yeah and I'm also pooping."

I only called him because he sent me a text message asking how I was doing.
You draw the line somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.