Sunday, May 02, 2010

Good Morning World.



This morning my Son was not feeling well and was being a big crybaby about practically every single thing you could imagine.
And The Boss had already been up and out of the house for an hour, running to the city, so I had to be responsible and get up and try and calm and soothe the Boy with various juices and bagels.
Something that drives me crazy is the wasted food left over after I try and feed him.
I would eat it if he didn't play with it so much, smooshing everything around in his grubby little paws.
It is very unappetizing!

Now that Mamma T's parents are divorced we have even more in common than before, and it has resulted in some interesting conversations. Last night she was saying that if we were getting divorced she would insist on us remaining friends. I said that would be fine as long as I could insist on sleeping in the same bed still.
I guess it is easier to imagine this scenario because we had a long time to get to know each other before we ever did something like have babies, or move away from home, or talk about getting divorced.
I suppose really getting to know someone is key if you want to be in a long term relationship.
That is not what they teach you in movies and TV shows though.
That would be boring.

Well I am off to ride my bike, it is beautiful outside, and you only get one life.
Life, you get only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.