Monday, June 14, 2010

Under the Surface.



Look at my genius idea!
I thought of a word the other day that I don't believe exists.
Indigenius.
This is when an indigenous person has a genius idea.
Like when the first ships made contact with the new world and all those native people took all them blankets home in exchange for their land and livelihood.
Indigenius!
I thought of it as I was riding my bike having just such an idea, and then I got so excited over my new word that I forgot the idea that sparked the word's creation in the first place.
Later I decided that it was the creation of the word that was indigenius and I left it at that.

Mama T has been having a lot of genius ideas lately, especially in helping me in my battle against the mouse.
I am so lucky to have her around.
Always.

Well, I had a pretty nice weekend.
I got some hairs cut, but nothing drastic.
And I leveled off some of my weapons training.
Sometimes it is that one little kill that makes all the difference.
I also worked on an artist statement, and I think I decided I need to take new photos of all my work, so's to make it all uniform and matching.
Thoughts on this?

I hope all is well, and please, take care.
lvomatthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.