Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Laser Eyes.



The Wall Street Prepublican.
This is a term that Jeff used today to describe the horrendous example of a family whose home I was stuck in for the afternoon.
He deduced they were Republican when he saw a photo of the couple with "president" "bush".
God that guy was such a fucking tool!

Right?

High Five!

Anyways, there was a lot of nice art, but it was all safe art.
Safe art at the Wall Street Republican's House.
It was just money, on the walls.
I know that the artists that made these pieces maybe had some other type of idea when they made the pieces, you know...
Maybe they didn't.
Maybe they just knew where the piece would end up, so they just created a fancy decoration piece.
The point is, ideals or not, it just ends up as money on the walls for these assholes to drool at.

You know what they say.

How was Labor Day?
Great!
I hung out with the family all day pretty much, and I got myself a fancy coffee.
You know, to celebrate labor.

Another thing that I did was make a delicious vegetable pizza.

I think one of the things that made it easier for me to start eating, and enjoying vegetables was the thought that as the population grows, and so does the demand for water to drink and use for irrigation, vegetables may become harder to come across; especially in the winter...
So you better eat them while you can.

High Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.