Sunday, September 12, 2010

Roomies


I took care of some dental work I needed.
I felt so proud.
So grateful to be able to fix a small problem that would be a much larger problem if I didn't take care of it.
I am lucky.

I have been on a weird time machine lately.
I am seeing myself through the eyes of people that haven't seen me in a long time.
It is like a time warp.

I guess I have changed, but that is natural and something we all do.
Correct?

I was thinking about inviting Burger into my studio.
I thought maybe he'd like to spend some time in there.
Drawing and stuff.

What is your hair like?
How attached are you to your hair?
Spiritually?
Emotionally?

Yesterday we cut our hair.
I was looking at our hairs, mixed on the cement.
His is so fine and soft.
A light brown miracle of genetic perfection.
Mine is thick and dark and massive.
The two piles were so different.

Corn silk and tree bark.

It is no secret that I love my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.