Sunday, October 24, 2010

Broken Lock.



Oh Bros.
I am so sorry for being such a downer.
Being angry is no fun, and an angry person is no fun to be around.
Sorrrrrry.

You know, I am not trying to bring y'all down.
If anything I am trying to create a warm soft place to lay your eyes down for a bit, to get away from it all.
And I let myself forget that.

Being positive most of the time has it's down sides though.
Like having people take for granted that you are positive most of the time.

Anyways, I got so many things cooking on my mental stove right now, it's hard to really pick a place to start.

I can tell you this, I am going to take the Burger and my friend Mark to get a donut when they wake up from they naps.
We will go no the train above ground, and it will be fun!
So fun!
And delicious.
Then we will go to a park and toss a ball around.
And then I will come home and cook a healthy dinner for my "wife" and I might take a bath.

If there are any good photos from this excursion I will be sure to let you know
Especially if they occurred during my bath.

Again, I am sorry for forgetting my place in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.