Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dig Yourself Out.






The snow hit hard.
For the first time in over 15 years I have an actual, honest to gob snow day!
I still helped shovel out the loading dock areas.
I did it more because I wanted to show off how good I am at shoveling snow, and less because I was getting "paid" to do it.
Regardless, I felt that since I was being given the day off, the least I could do to show my appreciation was work a little bit.

Then when I got home I made myself a big plate of rice and black beans with 2 eggs on top.
I washed it all down with a beer and some salsa.
Then I took the boy out to dig some tunnels.
Let me tell you something, between you and I...
That dude is worthless when it comes to being a digging buddy.
What I am trying to say is that if we were to be locked up in prison together, I would have to immediately find myself a different partner to escape with.
Sorry kid!
Them's the breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.