Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lil Lurker



Oh my lord.
For the first time in a long time, longer than I can remember, I couldn't sleep and had to go to work with only an hour and a half of sleep. I can't believe it. I am more surprised by the fact that I actually went in to work than by my lack of sleep and stuff.
The sleep and stuff was pretty upsetting though.
I don't know, I guess I have a lot on my mind or something.
I think that what I hate most about the sleeplessness is that I feel like my skin is so dirty, like every square inch of skin is oilier, and itchier. I mean, if you can't be comfortable in your own skin... What're you supposed to do about that?!
I had a really bad headache also, and I had a breakfast sammy that was just okay and made me feel bad about myself for some reason. Also there was a donut that was pretty terrible, and I love donuts!

Pretty much all day I just felt like crap on account of how poorly I slept.
I didn't want to be at work.
I didn't want to be in the truck.
I didn't want to hang paintings, even though it is my favorite part of the job.
I only wanted to eat candy.
So I had a Kit Kat, and it was delicious.

Now I am home.
Now I will head off to bed and try to be a good sleeper.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.