Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Neck Store.



Dang!
You have any pictures I ever drew?
As in, EVER?
If you do, chances are I used these two little guys to draw them pictures.

The red one is the house one.
The blue one is the jewelry one.

They are getting dangerously little.
The red one is easy enough to replace, but it's been a bitch with the blue one.
Every time I go to the store I get a new shade of blue, and every time I am totally wrong with my selection.
I thought about bringing it with me, you know?
To "color match" it...
But Yeah Right!
Look at how little it is! I'd lose it for sure.

It's true what that one guy said while playing his guitar.
You know what I'm talking about?
That guy that sang about that little crayon?

You know the one, it probably played at your graduation commencement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.