Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Step Off Cliff.


I don't know who that dude is.
Either one of those dudes, they are strangers to me.

Do you own or rent your home?
Define "own".

For as long as I have know Truen, we have seemed to get ourselves into pickles on a semi regular basis when it comes to renting apartments.
I don't think that it is anything that should be held against us, we were never just straight up negligent tenants and we always paid our rent on time.
So I don't know exactly why this would happen.
Maybe the landlords were just sad to see us leave and the only way they knew to keep in contact was to threaten legal action.
It's nothing I claim to understand.

Looking back I don't think that we were that irresponsible and since I am looking back I can say that it was also way easier to be irresponsible before Burger came along. It is because of him that I currently worry so much which when I was irresponsible was a non issue.
Worry I mean. And again, I am not admitting to being irresponsible, and if I was (irresponsible) it was unintentional and I chalk it all up to being young and free and good looking.
I'm just using "irresponsible" for the lack of a better term.
You know what I mean.

Currently we are not in any pickle like we were in before. We are in a whole different situation that I think stretches the far beyond the standard definition of pickle. *Side note; I suddenly Love eating pickles, how'd that happen?* We have been living in this house in a sort of limbo for a while now, and it has softened me up. Soft to the point that I am sort of just stuck mentally. I don't really know how to proceed and whenever I ask Google to help me it just gives me a lot of information that is all contradictory to the information Google previously gave me. In fact, as I was searching for answers today I came across this article and it really blew my mind and gave me a lot of perspective. It was like my brain let out a deep, long sigh and my shoulders relaxed just a little bit.
I think that my favorite part about this is that he still catches and eats the fish from the river. Also that they described his dog as "wolf-like".

So I don't know where this leaves me.
I am certainly feeling a lot better after having talked with you for a while.
Like I said earlier, in some other post, there are a lot of good things on the horizon, I close my eyes and I can see them. To balance those things out there are also bad things I suppose. But calling the unknown "bad" is silly, it is just scary to not be able to see behind the curtain.
But that's life.
Bro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.