Friday, September 02, 2011

Cycle Busters.

I got a ticket at the beginning of the summer whilst riding my bike and looking great doing it. The ticket was for running a red light. Cops. Fucking. Cops. So today I went to court because I didn't want to pay the entire fine since I was being fined as if I had been driving a car, but I was in fact riding my bike! DUN-DUN-DUNNNNH! It was all pretty much a big waste of time, and I left feeling powerless and angry and depressed that I didn't raise my voice just a little more than I did, which was not a lot. But I didn't carry my grudge too long afterwards because it was a beautiful day outside and it's basically the end of the summer and I didn't want to ruin it. Instead I made myself some lunch and I worked on some painting and I am only thinking about that ticket right now because I was telling you about it since I didn't want to just start out talking about football and how excited and happy I am that the season is starting. Geez. But am I right? FOOT BALL, FOOT BALL!! I get to watch the opening game in Racine with my Mom and Brother, I think my Aunt Judy will be there as well. I am going to eat brats, and drink Wisconsin Beer and soak it all in while I can because when I get back I got some work to do. Serious work that will require a lot of attention. It's none of your business.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Alleged xtians introduce their children to theft at a buffet restaurant, placing a bag under the table for all to participte in stealing bacon for their Sunday morning breakfast at home.
    Then they wonder why they have to pick the kid up for shoplifting.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.