Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mama Helicopter.


Hey.
What? I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up, there is a car going by.
Now there are two cars going by, in fast pursuit of a fire truck which is racing to the scene of a diesel train that just tumbled off of a cliff and landed onto the tracks of an oncoming steam train!!
So anyways, you were sayin... Hold on, sorry, now there are jets racing overhead, looking for a baby plane that misses it's Mom helicopter??!
This is starting to sound serious.
Oh Good, there is a team of whales and sharks on the scene.
Everybody!? Let's all just calm down, the whales and sharks are here, let's give them space to do their jobs, alright?
Now then, I'd love to hear all about you, but first I have to go and scrub my face, it seems the big jet just coughed chunks right into my eyes.
Sorry, I'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.