Friday, October 14, 2011

Gimme Knuckles.


Today I wrangled Burger into some clothes and took him on a little excursion to the Upper West Side to look at a potential building job I was offered. Somewhere along the line he got it in his head that we were going to a toy store, I don't know how or why, and so the entire time he kept asking when this fantasy of his would come true. The funny thing is that even though I started out very firmly explaining that we were not going to a toy store, the more he asked, the more imperative it became that I find a toy store even though I kept telling him that we were not going to a toy store. At the same time as I am saying "no" to his demands, I am trying to find a way to make his dreams come true. Weird.
I have a bit of a cold, and I had taken one of those day time pills so that might have had something to do with it. You know how those things make your brain all fuzzy?
But I was thinking that maybe he is really on to something with his technique.
It's not subtle, but if you have no shame then what's subtlety worth?
Just keep screaming your wishes to anyone that can make them happen, banging them in the head with a tiny voice until they cave.
It's genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.