Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Know Nothing.


You know the cloud that is going to hold all of our information? It is different than the cloud that currently holds all our information because this new cloud is one that they are admitting exists. I think it is great and all, exciting even to see what people are coming up with to push our current technologies into the future, and so if this is it, then so be it. But still, I can't help but be afraid of it in a way. I already have very little knowledge of how computing works to begin with, so I can't say that I am afraid of not knowing something new when I didn't even know the old. And I suppose there is a part of me that is happy that technology came around to me, instead of spending all my time learning technology and then having to stay current with it, I played the waiting game and won!! I don't know what it is exactly that frightens me about the cloud, I suppose it's the name.
The Cloud.
It sounds so ominous, I'd almost prefer "The Creeping Shadow" since that's what The Cloud reminds me of, and at least The Creeping Shadow is being a bit more accurate.

Fuck it, just call it Big Brother already and let's just cut all the Bullshit already. It's not like people would object, or shun technology if this were the name. Let's just be honest with ourselves for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.