Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Dry Eye.


Several times now I have been reaching for something in the cupboard and Burger will ask me for the specific item in my hand.
He is usually sitting behind me when this happens, but a time or two he was not.
The point is that I am not safe.
He is in my head and he can see through my eyes!
It is only a matter of time before he can control my limbs.

On more than one occasion I have been thinking something over in my head and Burger will tell me to "Relax." and one time when he said this he put his tiny hand on my knee.
This is much less frightening and very thoughtful of him although I would still like it if he wasn't reading my thoughts and invading my privacy like he is.
This is probably his way of paying me back for watching him sleep which I highly recommend and only charge $5. per ticket if you're interested.

I don't know if he is psychic or if he is just paying attention to all the things that we stop paying attention to as we get older.
Things like people's moods and feelings.
The placement of snacks in the snack cupboard.

Probably a little bit of all of it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.