Monday, November 28, 2011

Just Do It Already.


I love when this happens.
I know there are a lot of "people" that would argue that this is vandalization or something, but I call BS! I say that this is doing more of a service for the public than the ad itself because you wanna know why?

Kabuzz it's funny as shit!
Think about it dudes.
You want another dumb advertisement to try and make you run some dumb race to cure an incurable disease, or do you want to laugh?
You want to feel like shit because you can't afford what the ad wants you to buy, or you wanna bust a gut in front of some strangers?!

Oh sure! Buy some more water in bottles! Why not? That Saragossa Garbage Patch needs just a little more mass.

I love seeing this stuff.
It brightens my day, and I get a kick seeing how creative people can get with what little they are given. I bet you a million somethings that this same kind of skill (altering one thing into another to make it better than it was before) is probably some kind of corporate "tool" that they disguise as a "test" in order to determine if the applicant is worthy of a raise or better insurance or whatever carrot they hang in front of employees these days to get the most out of them.

Seriously, it's these kind of visual gags that make living here worth it.
Sure some people might say it's the museums, or the art galleries or the protests, but F those people.
Don't listen to them.
It is the graffiti and vandalization of corporate advertising in the subway.
That makes it all worth while.
Word to Big Bird.
I'm OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.