Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Kicking, Smacking and Rolling.

I woke up.
I was sleeping and then I wasn't, and there was nothing I could do about it.
I think I am just reacting to the tides.
My eyes snapped open and the room was flooded with moonlight.
I took a picture:


See!

Something woke me up.
There is a reason I am awake right now instead.
Something is stirring us all.
I heard Burger talking about something in his sleep.
T was snoring, but barely.
I was visualizing a painting.
That's what it felt like anyways.
Some more green and white maybe?

It is still too early to tell if this was a bad idea.
Maybe I should have just rolled around, kicking and smacking T whilst trying to get comfortable.
Kicking and smacking, not intentionally, not violently.
You know, for the greater good.
But instead of sitting around thinking about it I am just going to ride to get some bagels.
Some New Moon Bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.