Saturday, May 19, 2012

Away Day.



I completely busted the cycle the other day.
I asked a woman on the train if I could take a picture of her shoes.
It was the scariest thing I ever did.
And I survived to tell the tale!

Then for the rest of the evening I felt slightly drugged and odd.
Like I couldn't get over how I did this thing that I never did before and had always wanted to do and then I did it and I felt crazy as hell.

What I have learned from this is that it is important to do things that frighten you.
Even if it is something as simple as asking permission to photograph someone's shoes.
Afterwards it is almost completely worth it.

Unless you went toe to toe with an angry Chimp.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Doing things that don't frighten us is the the rut that our wheels get stuck in..... Be fearless.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.