Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Bottom of the Top.



Just when you think it's passed, it is right there again.
A feeling like a crazy top in your chest where your heart should be.
Whirling, spinning, panicking.

I took care of some small responsibilities today, I mean, there was the main one, obviously.
But there were a few other, smaller ones that needed accomplishment.
So I did those.
Pat.
On.
Back.

Now I am thinking about making dinner, but at the same time, I am not really sweating.
I'm just considering it.
It's like thinking about the sunset, or nightfall, I know it will happen.
It's just a matter of how it will taste.

I have a mentor that gave me this advice: Trust the process.
It is a new mantra of mine whenever that top starts to spin too crazily.
Basically, if you know what you are doing, and you were paying attention, you just need to trust the process, because normally it just works out.
And if it doesn't?
Well, there is nothing you can do about that, and you have to continue to trust the process.
Maybe the process isn't finished processing just yet.
Just, trust the process.

So, Dinner, Candles and Jazz.
Sounds like a good process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.