Monday, October 29, 2012

To Bike.


Seen above in a state of euphoria, this is my bike.
I bought this bike from Sergio for practically nothing.
It was too big for him, and so I took it off his hands.
It was probably the best thing I ever practically stole from a friend.

Back on Cooper St, we had the space for multiple bikes.
So I had this bike and I had the Baby Tank.
But now that we have been condensed, broken down to the necessities, this is my main bike.
Since Burger is too big for what was in my opinion the best child's bike seat ever, it is perfectly fine that this is my main bike now. I can always hope and dream for a new, Burger friendly setup, but until then...

This is my dude.
No regrets.
No surrender!!

Stage One Elite 55cm Road Bike - Road & Touring Bikes (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.