Monday, July 07, 2014

Meanwhile...


Sickness has been traveling through the home.
Sore throats, sneezes and the ever present cough.
I'd like to say that I am immune to all this because it
would make my day to day business that much easier
to tackle, but I'd be lying if I said this.
Instead we must power through with the sore throats
and savor the moments when we can sleep
for a few uninterrupted hours.

Today was a bit different though, my weekend was 
bookended by two days off in which I worked harder
than I do at my day job. 
I mean to tell you I was blazing through my checklists,
knocking chores out left and right.
And it feels so good to be doing the things like this.
To be adding the order back into the mix.
It helps you see straight.
It soothes the soul.
For real.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.