Thursday, July 20, 2006

kick it!


my mom says that things like this happen to help us in order to help us take stock of everything and think.
i agree. my mom is very wise.
i woke up this morning and it was raining softly. how comforting. then the rain stopped and i got dressed and walked to the house, grabbed a towel and headed to the dock. the water was cool and calm. it was a good way to start the day, even if the day involves a 4 inch incision along the top of my foot.
i guess i won't feel too hot tomorrow, at least that is what they told me, but i think that i have a pretty quick healing process, and i have a decent pain tolerance, so i don't see that this will be something that will keep me down for long. the main thing is the big boot i have to wear. that will take some time i'm sure.
i will talk to yousoon.
lveoamtewh

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.