Thursday, June 07, 2007

Glue trap.

This morning there were two rats stuck to glue traps set by the garbage cans.
They seemed dead, but I didn't get too close.
One was small, the other was large.
They seemed almost hairless.
Maybe it was their summer hair.

I walked to work this morning by myself.
Lately, T has been walking with me.
We get a cup of coffee and she talks to me the whole way to the company.
This morning she slept in.
I think this was for the best since she would have been upset by the dead rats.

You know that good feeling of a productive cough?
I love that feeling.

I think for dinner I will eat something light.
Like some fruit and cheese and crackers maybe.
Or maybe a bowl of Apple Jacks.
Just kidding, I don't have any AJ's.
I wish.

T is leaving soon.
For maybe like, 8 or 9 days.
Maybe even 10 days!
I don't know what I will do with myself.

Be good guys.
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.