Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A box of garbage.

FIRST OFF, I guess it is not official that MIchael Vick is suspended for the season.
At least, so says the NFL.
Dude will be too busy in the court room to play though, so, even if it is not "official" it is at least comforting to know that He will have to sit in court while Joey Harrington takes the snaps.
I always liked Joey Harrington.
And as far as I know, the only thing he ever did wrong wrong was play for the Detroit Lions.
HA!

I have a recurring dream that I am blowing my nose and hocking up phlegm.
Last night I was talking to David Bowie and then I had this urge, I could feel a big ball of snot in my nose and I had to get it out immediately or else I would not get another chance.
So I started to blow this big plug out of my nose right in front of David Bowie.
I just knew he would understand though, and I was right.
He went into the other room.
Later on, I found him in Truen's grandma's house playing a song on the organ.

Ever since I had surgery on my jaw, I have felt like there is a new cavity in my skull, and I guess I worry that it is full of snot or something. So, that is why I dream these dreams, I think...

Well, that is all.
I hope you are well and that you have enough to eat.
Remember to drink plenty of water.
lovematthew

1 comment:

  1. If he was so understanding, how come he took off to the other room. Why didn't he wait to make sure you were good? I just don't understand that guy.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.