Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Foreign Candy.


This morning my alarm clock was thunder!
It rained really hard.
I found this out after the fact, but it was obvious I had slept through something heavy.
Thunderstorms, Trigonometry, it doesn't matter.
Give it to me and I will sleep through it!

Actually this is not true.
I have not been sleeping well lately and that is why I think I was so tired that I slept through the flash floods, the lightning, the hurricane force winds, there was even a possible tornado somewhere in Brooklyn and I missed it on account of me being out cold.

Yesterday I had this type of candy that I had never had before.
It was like a Starburst, but from Japan.
Damn it was good.
I am going to buy some when I am walking home tomorrow.

Until then, try not to sweat.
I dare you!
loveamthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.