Monday, October 15, 2007

Toast on the stove.

Dang dude, I am sick!
Sick of it all!
Sick with a cold.

I am sorry if this is gross, but I love blowing my nose.
Like when you blow your nose and you blow out clumps of snot.
Like plugs of snot?
And You realize that this whole time you were only breathing on like, 10% breathing capacity because your nose was so stuffed up.
I love that feeling.

It is one of those rare moments when I feel productive.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that my snot is Green and Gold.
Just like a certain 5-1 NFL team.

Sergio likes the Cowboys, and they lost last night.
And you know who to?
The Patriots!
Big surprise.
I am so sick of the Patriots.
I am very unpatriotic.

I don't know if what they were doing was cheating.
I mean, I know what it looked like, but when you have all these old coaches saying how that was just how it was...
Well, I guess it is not up to me to decide.
BUT!
When you watch them play and you see that they look like a team that will never ever lose, it seems like maybe
it isn't fair what they were doing.

Bah, who cares.
I have to eat my stove toast and soup.
F what you heard!
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.