Sunday, October 14, 2007

Throat cultures I like more than most cultures.

Did you ever stop talking to one of your friends?
How long did that last?

Can you remember a specific reason?

Is your throat alright?
I woke up last night with a sore throat, like right behind my nose.
I don't feel really bad or anything, but I don't look forward to using my throat.
And also, I am laying low because I have to work tomorrow.

So I am home.
Truen went to walk Beluga.
She is going to bring home the rest of the Heroes that we didn't see.
Do you like that show?
I like it alright, some re better than others.
But you know, it is reminding me of Watchmen, and I don't know about that.

What are you going to do today?
Last night Truen got down on the ground and said she was going to have the baby right there.
On our kitchen floor.
I laughed, but then I got worried because I guess anything is possible.
And I started to think about where do we have to go to have a baby and stuff like that.
I know it will be fine when it happens, but still I don't like thinking of being stuck in traffic or something like that.

I am going to go and take the bagel out of the oven.
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.