Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dave has to wash dishes.



Dang I had a dream last night that I was carrying around the baby!
The baby that Truen is going to have!
The baby that (once the paternity tests come back) I may call my son!

It was an interesting dream.
I woke up feeling entirely prepared for when the baby gets here.
I mean, I was holding it really well, and it was just sleeping against my chest.
I kept looking down and rubbing his little hairy head.

We had to fly on Northwest Airlines.
Have you ever had to do this?
It feels like one of the least fun things I have ever done.
It is kind of horrible.

Well, we are in Door County now, it is nice and quiet, and cold.
I feel so good here, but it is a good feeling that I know comes from me only getting to be here for a little while.
I don't know what I would do with myself if I was here year round and I didn't have a job like Dave or Tim.

I have to provide for a dang family now!
My little dream boy, the boy in my dreams!
His hairy little head!

Did you read the Road?
Did I ask you that already?
man, that book is the best/ saddest book.
I read it on the plane and I started crying.
Crying on the inside, like I learned in therapy.
But damn! That book is so good.
So scary and beautiful.

I highly recommend it.
Well, I have to go do fire stuff.
I am using only kindling and my Navajo eye lasers to start the fire.
I carry the Fire.
lvoematthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.