Sunday, May 11, 2008

HIstorically, why would I do that?



Oh my god.
Are you seeing what is happening in Myanmar?
That is terrifying.

Lately I have felt like I really need some space.
I feel guilty for wanting space.
I try to not take up too much space.

I feel especially guilty for wanting something like space
when there is a place devastated by a cyclone.

But still, I have to be rational.
Right?
I mean, I try to acknowledge that I feel lucky and thankful.
I mean, I think it in my head.

I don't know, it is hard to think about all of the things in the world.
I feel like we are living in uncertain times.

I just gave myself goose bumps.

I was thinking about WIsconsin today.
I had this very strong memory of one of my last days there.
I guess I didn't know then that I would be gone for so long.

I miss living near Lake MIchigan.
I grew up around the lake, but on the sandy side.
Then at the end, I lived on the rocky side, in the bay.
I liked that side if only because you had places to dive into the water.
In Racine and Milwaukee, you must wade.
Also it is colder in the sandy side.

True.

lovemahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.