Saturday, June 28, 2008

Us vs. Them



Did you know that the super rich are developing a way to live forever?
It is true!
They are acting as gods on earth and creating a world in which only they can survive.
It is for the good of the land.
It is the only way that humans can continue to exist on this planet.

I read about it somewhere.
I think it was in the "paper".
Or maybe Dugan told me...

I am hoping that somewhere in the development process they
forgot to teach themselves how to make
a latte.

I got to secure my place in the new world order!
Let's face it, my baking skills will be of very little use once the flour runs out.

You guys!
I am just kidding.
I mean can you imagine?
What I really am betting on is that my cellar full of chocolate is enough to buy my family passage to Dubai.
I have already packed the slingshot and a bag of gravel.
Plus we still got the inflatable mats from the tent.
We are basically set.

I will be sad to not have a job here anymore, but it is time to move on.
I am going to work on a super cruise ship.
I am going to wash the "hull" of the ship.
I got a brush!

Maybe I will see you there!
We can be brush buddies.

Brush Brothers.

I hope all is well.
lovmattweh

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.