Friday, July 11, 2008

What the F?



God damn it.
What the hell is going on?
Can you believe this shit?
Seriously.

Brett Favre, what the hell!?

Why is he doing this?
He could have stayed on the Packers and no one would have said anything about it.
But he left, and I cried and in the end I think I came to terms with his decision.
I respected him for doing what he seemed to be so sure was the right thing to do.
He said it himself that he couldn't commit like he used to.
That he felt so drained...

But this asking to be released, why?
Why can't he just stay retired?
He is going to piss away a large group of fans by doing this.
And for what?
Just to play a little longer?

Can he possibly join a new team, one whom he has no connection to, and hope to do anything substantial?

This is bullshit.
I call bullshit!
Complete BS.

Moving on, I think I have started having mild panic attacks.
I don't know why, but I sometimes feel like my skin is too small, and I need to run really, really fast.
This usually happens when I am trying to fall sleep.
SO I have adjusted by wearing my shoes to bed.
But only my shoes.

lovmahwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.