Monday, February 16, 2009

When it all comes crashing down.



Are we just blindly walking into a big trap?

I was wondering that today for most of the day.
I rode my bike around and thought about freedom and shit like that.

I heard from a guy of a friend I saw standing on the street that we mine all the brass for bullet casings and then send them to China for them to make our bullets.

So now you know what I'm thinking.
You know what I am saying.
We are winking at each other now.
Now.

I put up some shelves in the garage.
I did a good job.
I thought I did a good job.
And I did, but I didn't do the right job.
The Right job.
I solved the use of space and I was so pleased with how it was going, I didn't bother to back it up with the actual installation.
And a couple of days ago, a week ago, it all came crashing down into a big mess.
It was so loud.
And it knocked me into a bit of a depression.
But today on most holy president's day, I solved my problems and kicked my ass into gear and I tackled the most difficult task of rebuilding.
And it turned out great!
My new idea.

Talk about a real blessing in disguise.

I had a great weekend.
lvoamtwhr

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.