Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mouth Agape.



It is true.
Nothing prepares you for when they start to threaten you on their own.
He used to just shake us down with his sharky little eyes.
And what did I know?
I thought it was the most precious thing!
But now, when he crawls over, huffing and puffing and growling, and he clambers up to your eye level and grabs your throat with his grubby little mitts...
It's enough to make me lock the door to my bedroom at night.

Dudes!
For almost 3 months my Mother in law, Mimi, has been living with us.
She came out and was trying to sort out some of her stuff and at the same time help with the baby.
It was a very interesting experiment.
And it is a sad thing to have her leave.

Had she not been here, surely the Burger would have done me in by now.

I hope you are all well.
I have to make my oats.

lovamthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.