Thursday, April 30, 2009

The shift of focus.



How do you know when you have hit a wall?
When you are at the end of your rope?
Sometimes I think about this, in the truck.
Or at the airport.
Or in a billionaire's penthouse.

There must be gradual speeds and distances to these walls.
I think that there must be many different lengths of rope.

The article that my partner for life recommended I read said that you need to try and shift the focus.
When there is a problem, you shift the focus to a different view of the problem, or situation, and it helps you cool off and deal with the life that you chose to live.
So I try and do this now.
I think like the Modern Samurai, and I try to clearly see how to demolish my opponent.

From a stance that is more difficult, I remove the umbrella in a way that is clearly a miracle in nature.

Tomorrow I have to take the Baby Watson to the Dentist to assess the situation.
I think things will be alright, but I still have to go through the process.
In order to accomplish my goal, it will be a day of rewards.

The point is that I will be cooking the food for a long, long time.
I have to shift my focus in order to deal with this cold hard fact.

lovamhtwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.