Friday, April 03, 2009

Spreading Water.



Drawing is a weird thing to do.
I don't know what I expect to happen.
It is always a surprise.

The thing that I forget sometimes is that I live in an area that is saturated with artists.
But when I lived in Milwaukee this was not the case.

Anyways, I have been pretty happy with myself for sticking with it.
I mean through the move and all.

Did you know that I have been away from WIsconsin for almost three years?
I am 11 days away from my 2 year anniversary at my job.
That is the longest consecutive employment in my life since I graduated from high school.

You know, I don't know if I did the right things, but I am pretty happy with the results so far.

I mean, who really gives a shit?
I think that there is something refreshing and sobering about the state of affairs right now.
I think they want to spin it into fear.

Fears that you should have.

And I just don't see it that way.

Nothing is permanent.

You are powerless against the universe.

This is what I tell myself when I think about money.

Quickly name the most recently deceased, wealthiest person.

I am a man of science.

I will be an old man of science.

I am here, for now, and I am happy.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.