Friday, June 05, 2009

Sealing my own destiny.



It is not always easy to get somethings done on your own.
I mean, to motivate yourself to do something that isn't part of your daily routine.
But when you have a little dude like this waiting for you at home, it is a bit easier to nut up and tackle your task or obstacle.

I took multiple trains this morning.
I passed the stop for work.
I passed the last stop in Brooklyn.
I went to the city.
I busted the cycle wide open.

I don't know that anything will come of it, but the psychological relief that I provided
myself with made it worth it and then some.
A reminder that I am capable, and in control of certain things.

My advice is to buy yourself a doughnut and coffee to reward yourself after your task is complete.
Knowing that reward is waiting for you certainly helps you focus.

I am leaving for Arizona soon.
I hope that it is a cleansing trip.
I am looking forward to a dry heat.

lovamtehw

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.