Thursday, July 09, 2009

Joy.



I hope that it is not a continuing trend to be having these up and down days.
Or up and down weeks.
But I suppose those are more like back and forth weeks.
The days themselves would still be considered as up and down.

I have been expecting something in the mail.
I could have really used a boost like finding my package waiting for me when I got home today.
Instead it was one of those notices that the mail person had tried to deliver it and would retry tomorrow.
In my opinion, if there are people in the house, and all they did was leave a note, then they did not try very hard.
And it is worse to know that it was so close!
I only worry now that it will be the same thing tomorrow.
Curses!

Joy.
Joy in the worry.
Joy in the up and down, back and forth.

lovamtweh

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.