Monday, May 10, 2010

Pit Fro.



My crazy hus said something about having afro-type pit hairs as opposed to stringy branch pit hairs.
I think most people's pit hairs are the latter though.

I made myself a salad, and I made myself eat it.
I knew that many of the ingredients would be turning soon, and if I didn't eat them then I was no better than my Son, who throws food away like a true American.
And I will be Gad Dagged if I am going to let myself turn into my Son.
The salad was a success and now my belly is full (which I am thankful for) AND my conscience is cleared because I didn't waste my money on salad I didn't eat.

The massive block in the gulf didn't work.
Icy crystals!
But do people even care about that boring oil leak anymore?
Oh really? You DO!?
Well then what are we supposed to do about it?
I need some type of color coded product to buy in order to show my "support" for the Gulf Oil Disaster.
Preferably it would match my "Haiti" merchandise, and be a petroleum based product.

Al of our tools for a better future are being closeted or co opted for commercial gain and it makes me sick.

I don't know, the results are not all yet in.
I have a lot to ponder.
lovmatthwe

1 comment:

  1. I heard that some people are donating their hair to the spill because some other peoples are trying to use human and pet hair to help soak up the mess. CUT YOUR DIRTY HIPPIE HAIR AND SEND IT IN!
    lovelove molly

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.