Monday, October 22, 2012

Find The Threads.




I used to play the guitar.
I don't still play the guitar, but I used to.
I miss having a guitar to play.

What is up with you guys? I been really just talking about me, me, me lately. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I know that relationships like the one that we have are two way streets.
Do you know what those are? Relationships I mean, not two way streets.
But also, do you know what two way streets are? Because I wouldn't want my metaphor to go over your head.
Who knows?! Maybe you only have one way streets where you're at.
Again, I didn't mean to be rude, or insensitive.
But what's that like? Only one way streets?
It probably made sense to some long since dead civil engineer at the time.
I thought about civil engineering once.
I'm talking about as a job I would have for my life.
I liked the sound of it, I liked how it sounded... the words I mean.
Then I learned a little more about civil engineering and I stopped liking the sound of it.
More specifically the words used to describe what my job prospects were.
So I moved on and didn't ever look back.
Ever.

Not even once.

lovematehw


No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.